The easiest way to move into a new Netbook!
- Easy-to-Use Wizard
- File & Folder Selectivity
- Application Selectivity
- Multiple Transfer Scenarios
- "Undo" Feature
- User Profile Selectivity
Just install PCmover on both of your computers and use the Wizard to start transferring everything you want to the new PC.
File & Folder Selectivity
Select which folders you want and uncheck any file types that you don't want transferred over.
Choose which applications you'd like installed on your new Netbook.
Multiple Transfer Scenarios
Move from an old PC to a new one or transfer contents of an old hard drive (or image).
Quickly reverse changes made to your new PC with PCmover's easy undo feature.
Use Profile Selectivity
Transfer all or selected user profiles including related settings in one easy step.
The Easiest Way to Set Up a New Netbook
PCmover Netbook Edition™ automatically moves all of the programs,
files and settings you select from your old PC to your new Netbook.
Simply install PCmover Netbook Edition on your old PC and new Netbook and go! Click through the easy-to-use wizard to select which type of transfer you would like to do. When the transfer is complete your new Netbook will have the same personality and functionality as your old PC, plus there is no need to reinstall your programs because PCmover does it for you. PCmover is the easiest way to move into a new PC without leaving anything behind and works with almost any version of Windows ®.
Multiple Connection Options: Use a Laplink High-Speed Transfer Cable or USB 2.0
Transfer Cable (50% off in cart), a network, or external drive.
Important: PCmover Netbook Edition requires that your new (destination) PC be a netbook. Your old PC can be a netbook, laptop, or desktop - running Windows 7, Vista, XP, or 2000. PCmover Netbook Edition will not work with Dual Core Atom Processors. Please click here to get the edition that will work for this series of processor.
Set up your new Netbook in 3 easy steps!
Install PCmover on your new Netbook and old PC
Connect the new Netbook to your old PC
Transfer all your programs, files and settings
Do you already own PCmover Windows 7 Upgrade Assistant and need to perform another computer upgrade? To get a new serial number, just purchase a download version of PCmover. You will be emailed a new serial number immediately and you will be ready to do another computer upgrade!
A single license of PCmover allows you to upgrade a single existing computer. Additional computer upgrades requires purchasing additional licenses.
Reviews for PCmover Netbook Edition
Don't take our word for it. Watch these independent PCmover reviews to learn more about the best-selling PC migration utility in the world.
Laplink's PCmover Helps Windows 8 Migrations
PCmover Windows 8 Beta Assistant allows users to move selected programs, files and settings from a Windows 7 or Windows 8 machine into a new machine running Windows 8. Laplink has had an earlier version that was very useful in Windows 7 migrations from XP. You can watch a short video of mine... read more »
Ease the transition to Windows 8 with PCmover Windows 8 Beta Assistant
Can also be found in the following publications: BetaNews - http://betanews.com/2012/01/07/thinking-about-the-big-upgrade-try-laplink-pcmover-windows-8-beta-assistant/ PC Authority -... read more »
Got A New Computer? Oh, Joy, Now You Get To Spend Days Setting It Up! Or Do You?
Lets face it, getting a new computer is a double edged sword. You get the latest or greatest computer, or at least better then what you had…. But know you have to not only get all your data off your old computer and onto your new computer. Along with all... read more »
Laplink Announces PCmover Windows 8 Beta Assistant Release
Developer Laplink Software Inc. has announced its pending release of PCmover Windows 8 Beta Assistant. The official release will be this week, on Jan. 5. Based on Laplink’s migration product, PCmover Windows 8 Beta Assistant is designed to automatically move files, settings, user accounts,... read more »
Laplink is Releasing a Free Migration Toll for Windows 8 Beta
While there have been mixed opinions regarding Windows Developer Preview, I honestly can say that I’ve found it a relatively stable (if not a little boring) test build. While Metro isn’t really worth a lot of time yet, I fully expect this to change once the Beta arrives and we get to play with the... read more »
Windows 8 Update
Documentation & Requirements for PCmover Netbook Edition
- Windows 7 | Vista | XP | Media Center | 2000
- 200 MB of hard disk space
What You Should Know
PCmover Netbook Edition should be used for migration only as intended and as described in the Quick Start Guide. If you attempt to use this product for unintended purposes, your computer may become unstable or unusable. If you have any questions, please visit technical support.
- Netbook Edition requires that your new (destination) PC have an Atom-family processor.
- Some programs on your old PC may not be compatible with a newer operating system.
- Files with Digital Rights Management (DRM), such as music files and programs that require keys or serial numbers with a hardware fingerprint, may require deactivation on the old PC and reactivation on the new Netbook.
- Some programs with unique copy protection may need to be deactivated on the old PC then reactivated with their original key or serial number on the new Netbook.
- If you are unable to deactivate applications on the old PC, please contact the software manufacturer for each respective application to have the license reactivated.
- Users are responsible to follow user license agreements with each application that is moved.
- You should remove trial software on the new computer if a full version exists on your old PC.
- Antivirus and Anti-Spyware programs will not be moved to your new PC.
- Specific hardware drivers will not be moved to your new PC.
- PCmover is not designed for migrations from newer operating systems to older operating systems. We do not recommend attempting to migrate from a PC running Windows 7 to a PC running Windows XP, as doing so may render your system unstable.
- Make sure to apply all appropriate Windows Updates (including .NET) to your new PC before performing a migration with PCmover.
- Please note that Netbook Edition serial numbers are unique to PCmover Netbook Edition and will not work with other editions of PCmover.
- A single license of PCmover Netbook Edition allows you to migrate from a single old (source) computer to a single new (destination) netbook.