Your Laplink Gold account includes one year of Laplink Internet service at no charge. At the end of that year, you must purchase a subscription to continue receiving this service.
About Laplink Internet
Laplink Internet is a simple and secure way of connecting Laplink Gold enabled computers over the Internet, giving you complete access to your computer from virtually anywhere without the need to do any special configuration of firewalls or routers.
Using 128-bit SSL encryption, Laplink Gold maintains a persistent and secure connection to our server, which acts as a bridge for the connection between the Host and Guest computers. There is no need to do any special port configuration of firewalls or routers.
How to Renew your Laplink Internet Subscription
Please follow these steps after you have completed your Laplink Internet renewal purchase:
- Access your serial numbers from one of three locations:
- Once you have your serial numbers, visit http://llg.ll2go.com and log into your Laplink Internet account. Follow the directions on the webpage if you have forgotten your password.
- Click on the My Account tab.
- For each PC setup for Laplink Internet, click on the
Enter Serial # button under the PC Serial # column to enter a serial number.
- After entering the serial number, click
Submit again (to confirm), and then
- Repeat Steps 4 and 5 for up to three PCs.
If you have any difficulty completing your subscription renewal or would like to speak to a Laplink customer representative, please contact us.