When I sync my ACT 2000 To Do list with the Task list on my mobile device, the company name is not added to the Task. What can I do?
PDAsync does not add contact information to a Task item, because there usually isn't an appropriate corresponding field on the mobile device. However, PDAsync has the ability to map fields, so you can investigate whether another unused field might work.
To create a custom mapping in PDAsync
- Open your ACT profile, click Settings, and then the Mappings tab.
- Click Tasks and then Mapping.
- For step by step instructions, click Help.
- Click the Index tab, type Mapping and click Display.
KB: 652 Last updated: Feb 8, 2002
Keywords: Mobile Device Synchronizing: ACT
Wildcards (internal use):
- Mobile Device Synchronizing