I'm trying to synchronize with my Kyocera Smartphone, but not all of the information is exchanged. I've even tried forcing a full synchronization. What's wrong?
You may have created your profile using PalmDT instead of Palm OS devices.
The solution involves two types of change.
- From the Kyocera Smartphone CD, select Install Outlook Conduit.
- Follow the steps on the screen to install the conduit.
- From the Windows Start menu, go to Programs, then PDAsync, and click the profile for PalmDT.
- Click New Profile.
- Change the Name to read PalmOS devices and Outlook.
- In the Hand Held translator field, click Palm OS devices.
- In the Partner translator, click Outlook.
- Click OK.
KB: 647 Last updated: Invalid Date
Keywords: Mobile Device Synchronizing: Email
Wildcards (internal use):
- Mobile Device Synchronizing