I store my ACT!™ records in a public database. When I try to synchronize with my mobile device, all of the records are synchronized. How can I keep other's records from synchronizing with my mobile device?
PDAsync is not configured to select a specific user's records.
To configure the settings in PDAsync:
- From the Windows Start menu, go to Programs, then PDAsync.
- Click the synchronization agent for ACT!™.
- Click Settings, and then the Data Sources tab.
- In the left column, select a category, and click Change.
- Select the user name that you want to act as a filter for the public database.
- Click OK and retry the synchronization.
KB: 626 Last updated: Invalid Date
Keywords: Mobile Device Synchronizing: ACT
Wildcards (internal use):
- Mobile Device Synchronizing