When I synchronize email with my mobile device, attachments are either removed or aren't synchronized. Also, old emails don't get synchronized. What can I do?
- From the Windows Start menu, go to Programs, and then PDAsync.
- Click the synchronization agent for your PIM, or for Outlook.
- Click Settings, and then the Data Sources tab.
- Click the PIM's email option, or Outlook Email.
- Click Change.
- In the Filter options box, make changes as appropriate:
- Send Emails received... sets the number of days for synchronizing old emails
- Maximum size of Emails... sets whether large attachments will be synchronized
- Send attachments... sets whether any attachments will be synchronized
- Click OK, then Apply and then OK again.
KB: 612 Last updated: Invalid Date
Keywords: Mobile Device Synchronizing: Email
Wildcards (internal use):
- Mobile Device Synchronizing