I'm trying to synchronize my mobile device using PDAsync and I get an error MAPI login failed. What can I do?
This error occurs when one of two things has happened:
- The default mail program is Microsoft Outlook Express, Lotus Notes or Netscape Composer.
- PDAsync was installed before Microsoft Outlook.
Install Microsoft Outlook if necessary and configure as the default mail application
- From the Windows Start menu, click Settings, and then Control Panel.
- Double-click Internet Options, and click the Program tab.
- Select Microsoft Outlook for the email, calandar and contact list.
- From the Windows Start menu, go to Programs, and then PDAsync.
- Click Uninstall PDAsync and follow the prompts on your screen.
- Insert the PDAsync CD into your CD-ROM drive, and click Install PDAsync.
- Follow the prompts on your screen.
- From the Windows Start menu, point to Programs, and then PDAsync.
- Click About PDAsync.
KB: 467 Last updated: Invalid Date
Keywords: Error Messages: Mobile Device Synchronizing
Wildcards (internal use):
- Error Messages
- Mobile Device Synchronizing