Email this document
Laplink Gold 12 - FAQ's
How do I remove a computer from my Laplink Internet account?
- In Laplink Gold 12, click on Help -> Manage My Laplink Internet Account or go directly to http:/llg.ll2go.com
- Log into the Laplink Internet web page in order to manage your account
- Click on the My Accounts tab
- Click the Modify button next to the computer you are wanting to remove
- Click the Remove button
- Click Yes to confirm the removal of that computer account
- You will not be able to remove an account if it has a Laplink Internet license assigned to it. You will need to Unlicense the account before you can remove it.
- Once the account is removed, you will no longer be able to connect to the computer that is associated with this account. That computer will have to be re-associated in order to allow a connection via Laplink Internet. For instructions on how to do this see FAQ 177
Last Updated: 4/28/2005 8:37:24 AM