Laplink Everywhere - FAQ's
What is Laplink Everywhere?
Laplink Everywhere is software that makes it easy to browse and dynamically interact with files and Outlook data on a remote computer.
Once Laplink Everywhere is installed on the host computer, you can do the following from the guest computer using a Java enabled web browser:
- View and respond to your Microsoft Outlook or Outlook Express e-mail.
- E-Mail files on the host computer (you can send the actual file or a secure link to the file).
- Upload and download files to and from the guest and host computers.
- Create, modify, or delete Outlook or Outlook Express data including
Calendar, Notes, Tasks, and Contacts entries.
- Delete files on the host computer.
- Share data on the host computer with other Laplink Everywhere users.
- Access multiple remote computers with a single user name and password.
- Use Remote Control and operate your Host PC as if you were sitting in front of it.
Last Updated: 1/19/2004 9:32:30 AM