Find out if PCmover is right for your organization. Request a free full-version license of PCmover today. Free PCmover evaluation requests are processed and approved within one business day. If you decide to buy a multi-pack or volume license within the next 30 days, we'll refund your intial purchase.
For additional questions, please fill out the form below.
PCmover Enterprise Tutorial Series
The PCmover Enterprise migration solution is broken up into two parts, the "PCmover Client" and the "Policy Manager". The PCmover Enterprise Client is the application that is used to migrate applications, users, files, and settings from an old to new PC automatically. The Policy Manager is available to network administrators or desktop support technicians to configure the PCmover Client, such as hiding specific steps from users, defining what options can and cannot be selected, mapping users, setting up reports and notifications, or building custom filters.
Please refer to the following set of tutorials to best understand the PCmover Enterprise implementation process within your organization. If you have more specific questions or require further assistance, please contact us.
PCmover Enterprise Client Tutorials
- General PCmover Enterprise Client Overview (2:26)
- Run PCmover Enterprise Client from Network or External Drive
- Pre-Migration Checklist
Policy Manager Tutorials
- General Policy Manager Overview (4:38)
- Saving a Master Policy File (0:50)
- Creating an Application Filter list policies (0:37)
- Creating a Directory Filter list policies (0:48)
- Predefine User Mapping policies (1:08)
- Configuring a policy for a File Based migration (1:22)
- Hiding the User Interface, Messages and other elements (0:57)
- Setting up email notifications and messages (1:02)
- Enabling auto-generated reports (1:27)