PCmover Enterprise Policy Manager: Saving and Updating a Policy File
Overview: Implementing changes to a PCmover Enterprise Policy is fairly simple. Once you've been able to set your policy modifications, you can implement these changes instantly by saving the policy file to the PCmover Enterprise Client Directory.
Tutorial: This tutorial is designed to show you where the MasterPolicy.pol file should be saved after making changes to your policy.
- Navigate to the File Menu and Select Save
- Under the Save Dialogue box, navigate to the PCmover Enterprise Client
- Locate the previous MasterPolicy.pol file and select save.
- This will overwrite the policies from the previous version, so be careful when saving or updating policy files.
PCmover Enterprise Client Tutorials
- General PCmover Enterprise Client Overview (2:26)
- Run PCmover Enterprise Client from Network or External Drive
- Pre-Migration Checklist
Policy Manager Tutorials
- General Policy Manager Overview (4:38)
- Saving a Master Policy File (0:50)
- Creating an Application Filter list policies (0:37)
- Creating a Directory Filter list policies (0:48)
- Predefine User Mapping policies (1:08)
- Configuring a policy for a File Based migration (1:22)
- Hiding the User Interface, Messages and other elements (0:57)
- Setting up email notifications and messages (1:02)
- Enabling auto-generated reports (1:27)