Laplink DiskImage is a comprehensive imaging and backup solution which protects and safeguards all PCs in your organization against potential system failures – and provides easy, efficient recovery of all PC images and data in the event that unforeseen disaster strikes.
Laplink DiskImage goes beyond other imaging products by including the ability to create complete forensic images to insure proper data recovery, as well as a Start CD with integrated rescue tools that enable you to restore images and recover from even the worst types of failures where Windows is no longer able to run.
|One-Click Imaging||Create images effortlessly of entire PCs or individual partitions with virtually no time investment and no loss of IT staff or user productivity.|
|Drive Zones||Choose between space saving used sector imaging (to reduce storage utilization), or all-encompassing forensic imaging (to better insure complete recovery of lost data).|
|Fast, Easy to Use Rescue Tools||Quickly recover lost data from system failures – even for systems where Windows is unable to boot -- and minimize any potential damage to your business with our bootable Start PC and integrated rescue tools.|
|Individual File Restore||Increase IT staff and user productivity by providing easy access to critical files and folders from an image without having to restore the entire image.|
|Scheduled Imaging||Minimize IT staff and user time investment by setting up pre-scheduled, automated imaging jobs,|
Important Features at a Glance
- One-click imaging
- Start CD with base operating system and integrated system rescue tools based on Windows
- Bare metal restore – restoration direct from the Start CD
- Incremental and differential imaging
- Job Assistant for automated scheduling of imaging
- DiskView – Graphical overview of the hard disk
- Enhanced burn function of CD/DVD/Blu-ray/ HD-DVD
- Support for of Microsoft Virtual PC Disks (VHD)
- System tray icon to provide information on service and job status
- Also creates system partition images during operation
- 1:1 copies of drives
DiskImage Professional Documentation
DiskImage Professional Edition: Create images and restore entire systems quickly and easily. Laplink DiskImage offers reliable protection from unforeseen data loss. All standard and professional functions are bundled up in one product. Automated, as well as individual settings are possible. Thanks to the Start CD, which includes additional system rescue tools, you will quickly have all your important data available again - even, if Windows does not start up anymore.
DiskImage Pro System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Pro
DiskImage Server Edition Creating images of entire servers is one of the standard measures currently taken by companies for protecting their data and system configurations. Laplink DiskImage Server Edition takes this once step further by providing features that make your job as an Administrator significantly easier. Remote installation and creating images within a network can now be done directly from your workstation. What's more, forensic imaging for purposes of data recovery and the Start CD (which can be used even under defective Windows systems) are often the very last hope for your company’s data when trouble strikes.
DiskImage Server System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 2000 Pro/Server, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008
- 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Boot CD)
- 30 MB free hard disk space
- 32-bit/64-bit support